Going against the grain of popular culture with a fun, cultural twist, Worth the Wahala aims to empower and encourage women to be bold when making the right decisions for their lives, regardless of the temporary inconveniences they may face as a result or what society pressures one to do. Worth the Wahala will show you how to: · Value yourself,
· Use strengths and embrace weaknesses,
· Create and maintain peace in your life,
· Focus on your goals and eliminate societal distractions,
· Apply principles to intimate relationships, and
· Be loving, happy, patient and appreciative!
Honest, witty, and genuine, Worth the Wahala will make you examine the life you are living and encourage you to recognize the abundance and blessings you deserve.